- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 0.68 kgsalmon fillet
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  panko bread crumbs
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F) and position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- 2Wash, peel, and slice potatoes into ¼-inch thick strips. Place in a medium bowl and add oil and salt; toss to coat.
4 medium yellow potatoes 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt
- 3Spread potatoes out in a single layer on a baking sheet and place in the lower third of the oven (it doesn't have to be fully heated). Tossing once halfway through, roast until golden brown, 15-20 minutes. Reserve bowl for next step.
- 4Wash, dry, and zest lemons into the reserved bowl.
- 5Add bread crumbs, oil, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the lemon zest; stir to combine.
2 cup panko bread crumbs 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6If using salmon with skin, place the fillet, skin-side down, on a cutting board. Holding the tail end firmly, use a knife to cut between the flesh and skin; continue to cut through the length of the fillet (take care not to cut through the skin); discard the skin. If you don’t have a tail end, start at one corner of the fillet and work your way in until the knife is between the skin and flesh.
0.68 kg salmon fillet
- 7Slice the crosswise into 1-inch wide fingers.
- 8Line a baking sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- 9Roll the salmon in the bread crumb mixture, pressing to adhere; place on the prepared baking sheet.
- 10Place salmon in the upper third of the oven and bake until golden, crispy, and cooked through, 6-8 minutes. Watch carefully because the bread crumbs can burn quickly.
- 11Meanwhile, juice half of the lemons into a small bowl. Cut the remaining lemon into wedges.
- 12Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the lemon juice.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 13Add yogurt, Dijon, salt, and pepper to the bowl; stir to combine the yogurt sauce.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 14Divide salmon and fries between plates; serve with lemon wedges and yogurt sauce on the side. Enjoy!