- ½ small pkgfresh rosemary
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ lbgreen beans
- 2pork chops, boneless
- ½ (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with water, cover, and bring to a boil.
- 2While the water comes to a boil, wash the fresh produce.
½ lb green beans ½ (16 oz) pkg strawberries ½ small pkg fresh rosemary
- 3Trim and discard the ends of the green beans; transfer the beans to a medium bowl and set beside the stove.
- 4Slide the rosemary leaves off the stems; discard the stems and roughly chop the leaves. Transfer to a small bowl.
- 5Peel and mince the garlic; add to the rosemary.
1 clove garlic
- 6Add olive oil to the rosemary and garlic; mix together.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 7Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, add the green beans. Cook until bright green and tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside to drain further.
- 8Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 9Place the pork chops on a plate and season with salt and pepper, then rub with the rosemary and garlic mixture.
2 pork chops, boneless ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Place the pork chops in the hot skillet and pour in the remaining oil mixture; cook until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side (depending on their thickness). Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 11While the pork cooks, trim and discard the stem ends of the strawberries; slice the strawberries and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 12Once the pork chops have been transferred, add the strawberries, balsamic vinegar, and honey to the skillet. Cook, scraping up any browned bit from the bottom of the skillet, until the strawberries have softened and the sauce is slightly thickened, 5 to 6 minutes.
¼ cup balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp honey
- 13Transfer the green beans to a bowl and season with salt and pepper; toss to mix.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 14To serve, place the green beans and pork chops on a plate and spoon the balsamic-strawberry sauce over top. Enjoy!