- 4 stickscelery
- 4 (6 oz) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 ozParmesan cheese
- 4 mediumzucchini squash
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F and position rack in the centre.
- 2Wash and dry the zucchini. Halve lengthwise and, using a spoon, scrape out the centre and reserve for later. Place the halves cut-side up on the baking sheet. Rub with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4 medium zucchini squash 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Place in the oven and bake until just tender when pierced with a fork, 10-15 minutes.
- 4Small dice the reserved zucchini flesh; transfer to a large bowl.
- 5Wash the celery, trim ends, and small dice; add to the bowl with the zucchini. Peel and mince the garlic; add to the bowl.
4 sticks celery 2 cloves garlic
- 6Add tuna, lemon juice, olive oil, dill, salt, and pepper to the bowl with vegetables and mix together.
4 (6 oz) cans chunk light tuna in water juice of ½ lemon 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp dill ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 7Finely grate 1 cup of Parmesan.
2 oz Parmesan cheese
- 8Once the zucchini is done, take it out of the oven. Turn on the broiler and position rack in the upper third of the oven.
- 9Fill the zucchini halves with the tuna mixture and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan. Return to the oven and broil until the cheese has browned, 2-3 minutes.
- 10Cut the remaining ½ lemon into wedges for serving.
- 11To serve, place the zucchini tuna melts on a plate and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!