- 3 mediumcarrots
- 0.454 kgchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- ½ small pkgfresh thyme
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 230°C (450°F).
- 2Wash potatoes and carrots. Large dice the potatoes. Halve carrots lengthwise, then cut crosswise into thirds. Transfer to a sheet pan.
2 medium yellow potatoes 3 medium carrots
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast while you prepare the chicken, 5-10 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Season chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
0.454 kg chicken thighs, boneless skinless ⅛ tsp paprika ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned, 1-2 minutes per side.
about 1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Remove sheet from oven and place chicken in the middle. Return to oven and roast until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes.
- 9Wash and dry thyme. Slide leaves off the stems; discard the stems.
½ small pkg fresh thyme
- 10Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle with thyme; toss to coat.
- 11To serve, place chicken and vegetables on a plate. Enjoy!