- 6 mediumcarrots
- 2 lbchicken thighs, boneless skinless
- 1 small pkgfresh thyme
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash potatoes and carrots. Large dice the potatoes. Halve carrots lengthwise, then cut crosswise into thirds. Transfer to a sheet pan.
4 medium yellow potatoes 6 medium carrots
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast while you prepare the chicken, 5-10 minutes.
- 5Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Season chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper.
2 lb chicken thighs, boneless skinless ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until browned, 1-2 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Remove sheet from oven and place chicken in the middle. Return to oven and roast until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender, 10-15 minutes.
- 9Wash and dry thyme. Slide leaves off the stems; discard the stems.
½ small pkg fresh thyme
- 10Remove sheet from oven and sprinkle with thyme; toss to coat.
- 11To serve, place chicken and vegetables on a plate. Enjoy!