- ½ (340 g) pkgbroccoli slaw
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 2 earscorn
- 1 ½limes
- 1 (398 ml) canpinto beans
- 6small corn tortillas
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
-  onion powder
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Remove the husks from the corn and brush with oil. Place on the top rack in the oven and cook for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the corn begins to turn golden brown.
2 ears corn 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3Wash and dry the fresh produce. Skip the broccoli slaw if it came pre-washed.
1 tomato ½ small bunch cilantro ½ (340 g) pkg broccoli slaw 1 ½ limes
- 4Small dice the tomato and set aside.
- 5Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Set aside.
- 6When the corn is done cooking, remove from oven and let cool for 5-6 minutes, until slightly warm to the touch.
- 7Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 8Drizzle both sides of the tortillas with oil and sprinkle with salt; place in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 10-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until the tortillas are crispy and lightly browned on both sides.
6 small corn tortillas 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 9While tortillas bake, drain and rinse the beans in a colander; add to a medium bowl.
1 (398 ml) can pinto beans
- 10Juice one lime into the bowl with the beans.
- 11Add oil, spices, and water to the bowl. Use a fork or potato masher to mash the mixture until smooth.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp garlic powder ¼ tsp onion powder ¼ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp cumin 1 tbsp water
- 12When the tortillas are done, remove from the oven and set aside.
- 13Stand corn upright on a cutting board and use a sharp knife to carefully cut kernels off of the cob.
- 14Cut the remaining lime into wedges.
- 15To assemble, top the tortillas with bean mixture, tomatoes, broccoli slaw, roasted corn, and cilantro. Garnish with a lime wedge and enjoy!