- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 2 (15 oz) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 1 mediumred onion
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Drain and rinse chickpeas. Place on paper towels and pat dry.
2 (15 oz) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 3Peel and thinly slice onion into half rings. Wash and halve tomatoes.
1 medium red onion 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 4Place chickpeas, onion, and tomatoes on a baking sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place in the oven and roast until chickpeas are golden and tomatoes begin to collapse, 10-15 minutes.
- 6Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, Dijon, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic juice of 1 lemon 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp oregano ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Wash and dry arugula. Transfer to a large bowl.
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 8Add chickpeas, onion, tomatoes, and feta to bowl with arugula and toss.
1 (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese
- 9To serve, arrange salad on a plate and drizzle with dressing. Enjoy!