- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- 1 ½ lbribeye steak
- 1 lbsweet potato
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 500°F and place the rack in the center position. Place a baking sheet in the oven to warm up.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
1 (5 oz) pkg baby arugula 1 lb sweet potatoes
- 3Cut the sweet potatoes into ½-inch-thick wedges (about 8 to 10 wedges per potato). Remove the baking sheet from the oven and transfer the potatoes to it.
- 4Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then spread out in a single layer.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, then flip them over and continue to bake until they are tender, another 5 to 10 minutes.
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, pat dry the steak with paper towels and place on a plate. Season the steak generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb ribeye steak 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Carefully place the steak in the skillet; flipping every 15 to 30 seconds, cook the steak until desired doneness (5 to 7 minutes for medium-rare). (Use a thermometer or cut into the steak to check the doneness.) Once done, transfer the steak to a plate and let it rest for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 10Once the steak is done, in a salad bowl, combine and whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Dijon.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp balsamic vinegar ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 11Roughly chop the walnuts and add to the salad bowl.
½ cup walnuts
- 12Add the arugula to the salad bowl and toss to coat.
- 13To serve, arrange the steak, sweet potato wedges, and the arugula-walnut salad on a plate. Enjoy!