- 1 (5 oz) pkgbaby spinach
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 2 cupsedamame
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2 (1 inch) piecesginger root
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ½ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
- 1 cupquinoa
- 1 small headred cabbage
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa, water, and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15-18 minutes. Transfer cooked quinoa to a baking sheet pan and spread out in a thin layer to cool.
1 cup quinoa 2 cup water ¼ tsp salt
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the spinach if it came pre-washed.)
2 limes 2 (1 inch) pieces ginger root 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 small pkg fresh mint 1 small bunch cilantro 1 small head red cabbage 1 (5 oz) pkg baby spinach 1 avocado
- 3Place edamame in a colander and rinse under hot, running water (from the tap) to defrost; set aside to drain.
2 cups edamame
- 4Zest and juice limes into a large salad bowl.
- 5Peel and mince garlic and ginger; transfer both to the salad bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 6Trim and mince green onions; add to the bowl.
- 7Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 8Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 9Roughly chop peanuts and add half to the bowl (reserve the rest for garnish).
½ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 10Add soy sauce, oils, and crushed red pepper to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
¼ cup soy sauce 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 11Halve the cabbage lengthwise and cut out the core; thinly slice crosswise and add to the bowl with the dressing. Using tongs, toss cabbage with the dressing to thoroughly coat.
- 12Add spinach, edamame, and quinoa to the bowl; toss once more to combine the salad.
- 13Halve and pit the avocado; slice crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- 14To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls. Top with avocado and reserved peanuts. Enjoy!