- 24 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small pkgfresh mint
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 ½ cupsquinoa
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1In a medium saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 ½ cups quinoa 24 fl oz (3 cups) chicken or vegetable broth
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a large bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together garlic, lemon juice, oil, salt, pepper, and cumin.
4 cloves garlic 2 lemons 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp cumin
- 3Wash and dry tomatoes, cucumbers, parsley, and mint. Halve and add tomatoes to bowl with dressing. Medium dice and add cucumbers to bowl. Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems, mince the leaves, and add to bowl. Pick mint leaves off the stems; discard the stems, mince the leaves, and add to bowl.
2 pints grape tomatoes 2 English cucumbers 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 small pkg fresh mint
- 4Uncover quinoa, fluff with a fork, and drain any excess liquid. Add quinoa to bowl and toss salad.
- 5To serve, place salad in a bowl. Enjoy!