- 8 mediumcarrots
- 473 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cupsfrozen corn
- 2 (398 ml) cansgarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 220°C (425°F) and place the rack in the center position. Line a large sheet pan with parchment paper (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
8 medium carrots 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 2 limes
- 3Peel carrots, cut in half lengthwise, and add to the baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle oil and honey over carrots and sprinkle with spices. Place carrots in the oven and cook, until tender, 15-20 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 4 tsp honey 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper ½ tsp chili powder
- 5In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
1 cup quinoa 473 ml chicken or vegetable broth
- 6Meanwhile, shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to a medium bowl (reserving some for garnish).
- 7Peel and mince garlic. Zest the limes and add both to the bowl with the parsley. Add salt, pepper, and oil; stir to combine.
2 cloves garlic 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper 4 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to the lime zest mixture, along with the corn, and toss to coat. Spread out on another baking sheet and place in the oven with the carrots for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
2 (398 ml) cans garbanzo beans (chickpeas) 2 cups frozen corn
- 9Juice the limes into a small bowl. Add yogurt, cumin, and salt; whisk to combine.
1 cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tsp cumin 1 tsp salt
- 10To serve, divide quinoa between bowls, add roasted carrots, chickpeas, and corn. Drizzle with cumin yogurt and top with reserved parsley. Enjoy!