- 4 mediumcarrots
- 8 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ cupquinoa
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°F and place the rack in the center position. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper (optional).
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium carrots ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 lime
- 3Peel carrots, cut in half lengthwise, and add to the baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle oil and honey over carrots and sprinkle with spices. Place carrots in the oven and cook, until tender, 15-20 minutes.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ¼ tsp chili powder
- 5In a small saucepan, combine quinoa and broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover, and cook for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes.
½ cup quinoa 8 fl oz (1 cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 6Meanwhile, shave the parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add to a medium bowl (reserving some for garnish).
- 7Peel and mince garlic. Zest the lime and add both to the bowl with the parsley. Add salt, pepper, and oil; stir to combine.
1 clove garlic ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Drain and rinse chickpeas. Add to the lime zest mixture, along with the corn, and toss to coat. Add to the baking sheet for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas) 1 cup frozen corn
- 9Juice the lime into a small bowl. Add yogurt, cumin, and salt; whisk to combine.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp cumin ½ tsp salt
- 10To serve, divide quinoa between bowls, add roasted carrots, chickpeas, and corn. Drizzle with cumin yogurt and top with reserved parsley. Enjoy!