- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- ½ small pkgfresh basil
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 4 slicesprosciutto
- 1 (16 oz) pkgstrawberries
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  rice vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to broil on high and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Crumble goat cheese into a small bowl and set aside to soften.
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 3Meanwhile wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
½ small pkg fresh basil 1 (16 oz) pkg strawberries ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 4Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet pan. Place in the oven and broil, flipping halfway through, until toasted, 1-2 minutes. Remove toast from the oven and set aside. (Keep the broiler on.)
4 slices whole grain bread
- 5Pick basil leaves off the stems, roll up crosswise, and thinly slice into ribbons. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 6Add vinegar, oil, honey, and spices to the bowl with the basil; whisk to combine the marinade.
2 tbsp rice vinegar 1 ½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper 1 pinch cinnamon
- 7Trim and thinly slice strawberries. Add to the bowl with the marinade, toss to combine, and set aside.
- 8Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the goat cheese and mash with a fork to combine.
1 clove garlic
- 9Spread goat cheese mixture evenly over the toast. Return baking sheet to the oven and broil until the cheese browns slightly, 1-2 minutes. Remove from the oven.
- 10Using a slotted spoon, remove strawberries from the marinade and arrange on top of the toast. (Reserve leftover marinade for the salad.)
- 11Chop or tear prosciutto into bite-sized pieces and place on top of toast.
4 slices prosciutto
- 12Add arugula to the bowl with the reserved marinade and toss to combine the salad.
- 13To serve, divide toasts and salad between plates. Enjoy!