- 118 mlalmond milk, unsweetened
- 1 small bunchcilantro
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 12small corn tortillas
- 8sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 1 ⅓ cupswalnuts
- 2 mediumyellow potatoes
-  brown sugar
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 medium yellow potatoes 1 lime 2 avocados 1 small bunch cilantro 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) 2 tomatoes
- 2Small dice potatoes into ¼-inch cubes.
- 3Preheat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add potatoes and salt; cook, stirring often, until golden and crisp, 12-15 minutes.
4 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt
- 5Meanwhile, finely chop the walnuts and transfer to a medium bowl.
1 ⅓ cups walnuts
- 6Peel and mince the garlic. Mince the sun-dried tomatoes; add both to the bowl with the walnuts.
4 cloves garlic 8 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7Add water, sugar, and spices to the bowl with the walnuts and stir to combine.
1 ½ cup water 1 tsp brown sugar 1 ½ tsp paprika 1 ½ tsp cumin 1 ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt
- 8When the potatoes are done, add the walnut mixture to the skillet; cook, stirring often, until the liquid has evaporated, 4-5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 9Juice the lime into a blender.
- 10Halve and pit the avocados; slice crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out into the blender.
- 11Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and add leaves to the blender.
- 12Peel garlic; add to the blender along with almond milk and salt. Blend on high until smooth; set avocado cream aside.
2 cloves garlic 118 ml (½ cup) almond milk, unsweetened ½ tsp salt
- 13Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 14Small dice the tomatoes.
- 15Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15-30 seconds.
12 small corn tortillas
- 16To serve, divide the tortillas between plates and fill with potato-walnut mixture. Top with green onion, tomato, and avocado cream. Enjoy!