- 2 fl ozalmond milk, unsweetened
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 3 clovesgarlic
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 6small corn tortillas
- 4sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- ⅔ cupwalnuts
- 1 mediumyellow potato
-  brown sugar
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium yellow potato ½ lime 1 avocado ½ small bunch cilantro ½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 tomato
- 2Small dice potato into ¼-inch cubes.
- 3Preheat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom. Add potatoes and salt; cook, stirring often, until golden and crisp, about 12 minutes.
2 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 5Meanwhile, finely chop the walnuts and transfer to a small bowl.
⅔ cup walnuts
- 6Peel and mince the garlic. Mince the sun-dried tomatoes; add both to the bowl with the walnuts.
2 cloves garlic 4 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7Add water, sugar, and spices to the bowl with the walnuts and stir to combine.
¾ cup water ½ tsp brown sugar ¾ tsp paprika ¾ tsp cumin ¾ tsp chili powder ¼ tsp salt
- 8When the potatoes are done, add the walnut mixture to the skillet; cook, stirring often, until the liquid has evaporated, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 9Juice the lime into a blender.
- 10Halve and pit the avocado; slice crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out into the blender.
- 11Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and add leaves to the blender.
- 12Peel garlic; add to the blender along with almond milk and salt. Blend on high until smooth; set avocado cream aside.
1 clove garlic 2 fl oz (¼ cup) almond milk, unsweetened ¼ tsp salt
- 13Trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle.
- 14Small dice the tomato.
- 15Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15-30 seconds.
6 small corn tortillas
- 16To serve, divide the tortillas between plates and fill with potato-walnut mixture. Top with green onion, tomato, and avocado cream. Enjoy!