- 2English cucumbers
- 1 small bunchfresh dill
- ½ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 4pork chops, boneless
-  all-purpose flour
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  panko bread crumbs
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 English cucumbers 1 small bunch fresh dill
- 2In a salad bowl, combine and mix together yogurt, vinegar, honey, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
½ cup plain Greek yogurt 2 tbsp white wine vinegar 2 tsp honey 1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 3Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumbers; halve the cucumbers lengthwise, then slice crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-rounds at an angle. Add to the salad bowl.
- 4Using a knife, shave the dill leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salad bowl.
- 5Toss the salad.
- 6Crack the eggs into a medium bowl and beat with a whisk or fork.
- 7Place the flour and bread crumbs on two separate plates.
4 tbsp all-purpose flour 1 ½ cups panko bread crumbs
- 8Place the pork chops on a cutting board and, holding a knife parallel to the board, cut the chops in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Pat dry with paper towels. Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4 pork chops, boneless 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 10One piece at a time, thoroughly coat the seasoned pork chops in the flour (shaking off any excess), then in the beaten egg (letting the excess drip off), then in the bread crumbs (pressing to adhere). Transfer to a plate.
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 12Place the breaded pork chops in the skillet; cook until they are golden brown and cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 13To serve, divide the schnitzel and cucumber salad between plates. Enjoy!