- 2 (6 oz) pkgsblueberries
- 1 ½ lbbrussels sprouts
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- 4pork chops, bone-in
-  black pepper
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 ½ lb brussels sprouts 2 (6 oz) pkg blueberries 1 lemon
- 2Remove the outer layer of leaves from the Brussels sprouts, then trim off and discard the stem ends; halve the sprouts lengthwise, then thinly slice each half crosswise. Transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 3Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4While the skillet heats up, pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
4 pork chops, bone-in 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 6Place the pork chops in the skillet and sear until they develop a nice crust, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Then, reduce the heat to medium and cook the chops, flipping occasionally, until they are cooked through (test using a thermometer or cut into a chop with a knife), another 3 to 5 minutes. Once done, transfer the pork to a plate.
- 7Trim off and discard the ends of the shallots; peel and halve the shallots lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise into half-rounds.
- 8Once the pork chops have been transferred, add the shallot to the skillet; cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
- 9Add the Brussels sprouts to the skillet and season with salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, until bright green and just tender, 2 to 3 minutes. Once done, return back to the salad bowl.
½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Shave or coarsely grate about ½ cup of Parmesan. Transfer to a small bowl.
1 oz Parmesan cheese
- 11Add the blueberries to the salad bowl.
- 12Juice the lemon and add to the salad bowl; toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the pork chops and salad between plates; top the salad with the Parmesan. Enjoy!