- 1 medium headcauliflower
- 2 stickscelery
- 237 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- 1 (398 ml) cancoconut milk
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2red bell peppers
- 0.68 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 2yellow bell peppers
-  black pepper
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head cauliflower 2 yellow bell peppers 2 red bell peppers 2 sticks celery
- 2Cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower and transfer to a large pot.
- 3Peel and mince garlic. Add to the pot along with coconut milk and salt; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is soft and creamy, 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
4 cloves garlic 1 (398 ml) can coconut milk 1 tsp salt
- 4Meanwhile, seed and slice peppers into strips; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 5Cut celery crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; add to the bowl with the peppers and set aside.
- 6Preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, pat steak dry with paper towels and thinly slice against the grain. Cut slices into bite-sized pieces.
0.68 kg striploin (New York strip) steak
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 9Add steak and stir-fry until golden brown and cooked through, 3-4 minutes. Add peppers and celery; continue to cook, stirring often, until veggies begin to soften, 3-4 minutes more.
- 10Meanwhile, place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and pepper in the bowl used for the veggies; whisk to combine the sauce.
237 ml chicken or vegetable broth 2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp rice vinegar 2 tsp cornstarch 1 tsp black pepper
- 11Pour sauce into the skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until the sauce thickens, 3-4 minutes.
- 12To serve, divide cauliflower rice and stir-fry between plates or bowls. Enjoy!