- ½ medium headcauliflower
- 1 stickcelery
- 4 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ½ (13.5 fl oz) cancoconut milk
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1red bell pepper
- ¾ lbstriploin (New York strip) steak
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower 1 yellow bell pepper 1 red bell pepper 1 stick celery
- 2Cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower and transfer to a medium saucepan.
- 3Peel and mince garlic. Add to the saucepan along with coconut milk and salt; stir to combine. Bring to a simmer over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is soft and creamy, 10-12 minutes. Remove from heat, cover, and set aside.
2 cloves garlic ½ (13.5 fl oz) can coconut milk ½ tsp salt
- 4Meanwhile, seed and slice peppers into strips; transfer to a medium bowl.
- 5Cut celery crosswise into ¼-inch pieces at an angle; add to the bowl with the peppers and set aside.
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, pat steak dry with paper towels and thinly slice against the grain. Cut slices into bite-sized pieces.
¾ lb striploin (New York strip) steak
- 8Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 9Add steak and stir-fry until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes. Add peppers and celery; continue to cook, stirring often, until veggies begin to soften, 2-3 minutes more.
- 10Meanwhile, place broth, soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and pepper in the bowl used for the veggies; whisk to combine the sauce.
4 fl oz (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth 1 tbsp soy sauce 1 tbsp rice vinegar 1 tsp cornstarch ½ tsp black pepper
- 11Pour sauce into the skillet. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring often, until the sauce thickens, 2-3 minutes.
- 12To serve, divide cauliflower rice and stir-fry between plates or bowls. Enjoy!