- 2 mediumcarrots
- 1 cupedamame
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 10 ozmacaroni (elbow) pasta
- ¼ cuppeanuts, roasted unsalted
- 1 small headred cabbage
-  brown sugar
-  rice vinegar
-  soy sauce
-  toasted sesame oil
- 1Fill a medium saucepan halfway with hot water (from the tap), cover, and bring to a boil. Uncover, add salt and pasta, and stir for a few seconds. Cook until desired firmness, 8-10 minutes.
1 tbsp salt 10 oz macaroni (elbow) pasta
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 mango 1 avocado 2 medium carrots 1 small head red cabbage 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Place edamame in the colander and rinse under hot, running water (from the tap) to defrost; set aside to drain.
1 cup edamame
- 4Combine soy sauce, oil, vinegar, and sugar in a large bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp soy sauce 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil 4 tsp rice vinegar 1 tsp brown sugar
- 5Peel mango and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Small dice and add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 6Halve and pit the avocado. Slice lengthwise and crosswise while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon. Add to the bowl.
- 7Using a julienne (or regular) peeler, peel carrots into thin noodle-like sticks; add to the bowl.
- 8Trim off and discard the root end of the cabbage; halve the cabbage lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise and add to the bowl.
- 9Trim green onions; cut crosswise into ¼-inch pieces and add to the bowl.
- 10Roughly chop peanuts and add to the bowl along with the edamame.
¼ cup peanuts, roasted unsalted
- 11Once pasta is done, drain and rinse under cool water. Add pasta to the bowl and toss to combine the salad.
- 12To serve, divide salad between bowls. Enjoy!