- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 3 lbnew potatoes
- 4pork chops, boneless
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash and dry potatoes, lemon, and parsley. Halve or quarter (depending on their size) the potatoes. Thinly slice the lemon into rounds. Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic.
3 lb new potatoes 1 lemon 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 6 cloves garlic
- 3Transfer potatoes, lemon slices, and ½ of the parsley and garlic (save the rest for garnishing) to a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast, tossing once halfway through, until golden and tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 5Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- 6Season pork with salt and pepper.
4 pork chops, boneless ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 7Coat bottom of pan with oil. Add pork and cook until browned, 2-3 minutes per side.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 8Add water to pan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and cook until pork is cooked through, 5-6 minutes.
½ cup water
- 9Add remaining parsley and garlic to pan juices.
- 10To serve, arrange pork chops and potatoes on a plate and drizzle with pan juices. Enjoy!