- 1 cupfrozen corn
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1 ½ lbsalmon fillet
- 1 (8 oz) pkgsugar snap peas
- 4 mediumyellow potatoes
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place the rack in the center position.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
4 medium yellow potatoes 1 (8 oz) pkg sugar snap peas 1 small bunch green onions (scallions)
- 3Medium dice the potatoes (cut into ¾-inch cubes) and transfer to a baking sheet.
- 4Add the corn to the potatoes.
1 cup frozen corn
- 5Drizzle the potatoes and corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then arrange in a single layer.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the sheet in the oven and roast until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, 18 to 20 minutes.
- 7Trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Transfer to a medium bowl (that is big enough to hold the potato salad).
2 cloves garlic
- 8Add mayonnaise, paprika, salt, and pepper to the bowl with the garlic and mix together.
6 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Cut the sugar snap peas crosswise (at an angle) into ¼-inch pieces and transfer to the salad bowl.
- 10Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 11While the skillet heats up, pat dry the salmon with paper towels and place on a plate. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
1 ½ lb salmon fillet 1 tsp salt 1 tsp black pepper
- 12Once the skillet is warm, add olive oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 13Place the salmon, skin-side down, in the skillet; cook until it is cooked through and flaky, 3 to 5 minutes per side (depending on thickness). Once done, transfer the salmon to a plate.
- 14While the salmon cooks, trim off and discard the ends of the green onions; cut the onions crosswise (at an angle) into ¼-inch pieces and transfer to the salad bowl.
- 15Once the potatoes are tender, remove them from the oven and transfer to the salad bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
- 16To serve, spoon the salad onto a plate and place the salmon on top. Enjoy!