- 1English cucumber
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- 12lamb rib chops
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 pint grape tomatoes 1 English cucumber 1 avocado 1 lemon 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2Trim off and discard the root end of the lettuce and remove any blemished leaves; quarter the lettuce lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1-inch pieces and transfer to a large salad bowl.
- 3Trim off and discard the ends of the cucumber; slice the cucumber crosswise into ⅛-inch-thick rounds and add to the salad bowl.
- 4Halve the tomatoes and add to the salad bowl.
- 5Halve the olives lengthwise and add to the salad bowl.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 6Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
- 7While the skillet heats up, trim off and discard the root ends of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic.
4 cloves garlic
- 8Grate all of the zest from the lemon, then juice the lemon into a small bowl (that will be used for the salad dressing) and set aside.
- 9In a small bowl, combine and mix together ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the salad dressing), lemon zest, oregano, salt, and pepper.
2 tsp dried oregano 1 tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 10Pat dry the lamb chops with paper towels and place on a plate; rub both sides of the chops with the spice mixture.
12 lamb rib chops
- 11Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 12Place the lamb chops in the skillet; cook until they are nicely seared and cooked to your desired doneness, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer the chops to a plate and let them rest for 5 minutes.
- 13While the lamb chops cook, halve the avocado lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out the flesh into the bowl with the lemon juice and mash with a fork until smooth.
- 14To make the dressing, add the remaining garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper to the avocado and lemon mixture; mix together.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 15To serve, arrange the salad on a plate, spoon the avocado dressing overtop, and place the lamb chops on the side. Enjoy!