- 1 clovegarlic
- 0.34 kggreen beans
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 0.34 kgsalmon fillet
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
0.34 kg green beans ½ lemon
- 2Fill a medium saucepan about halfway with hot water (from the tap); cover with a lid and bring to a boil over high heat.
- 3Trim and discard the ends of the green beans, then halve the green beans and transfer to a medium bowl.
- 4Juice the lemon into a large salad bowl.
- 5Trim off and discard the root end of the garlic; peel and mince or press the garlic. Add to the lemon juice.
1 clove garlic
- 6Once the water in the saucepan is boiling, add the green beans. Cook until bright green and tender-crisp, 3 to 4 minutes. Once done, drain in a colander and rinse under cold water to stop the cooking process. Set aside to drain further.
- 7To the lemon juice and garlic, add yogurt, olive oil, salt, and pepper; whisk together.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 8Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 9While the skillet heats up, pat the salmon dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
0.34 kg salmon fillet ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add coconut oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
½ tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Carefully place the salmon, skin-side-down, in the skillet; cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 3 to 4 minutes per side (depending on thickness). Once done, transfer the salmon to a plate.
- 12Add the green beans to the salad bowl and toss to thoroughly coat in the dressing.
- 13To serve, divide the green beans and salmon between plates. Enjoy!