- 1 mediumcarrot
- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- 1jalapeño pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F and position racks in the upper and lower thirds of the oven.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower 1 lemon 1 jalapeño pepper ½ small bunch cilantro 1 medium carrot
- 3Cut the cauliflower head into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stems. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower and transfer to a baking dish.
- 4In a medium bowl whisk together oil and spices to make a smooth paste. Add half of the spice paste to the baking dish with the cauliflower and stir to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp cumin 1 tsp coriander ½ tsp salt
- 5Pat dry the chicken breasts with paper towels and place in the bowl with the remaining spice paste; turn to coat.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 6Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the chicken on top.
- 7Grate all of the zest from the lemon; add to a small bowl and set aside. Cut the lemon into wedges and add to the pan with the chicken.
- 8Place the chicken on the upper rack of the oven and the cauliflower rice on the rack below. Bake until the cauliflower rice has softened and the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- 9While the chicken and cauliflower cook, quarter the jalapeño pepper lengthwise; seed and remove ribs of the jalapeño with a spoon. Finely mince and add to the bowl with the lemon zest. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing).
- 10Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and finely mince the leaves. Peel and mince garlic.
1 clove garlic
- 11To make the harissa, add cilantro, garlic, olive oil, and spices to the bowl with the jalapeno and zest; stir to combine.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp coriander ½ tsp cumin ⅛ tsp salt
- 12Peel the carrots; then using the peeler, run it along the carrot to make long, noodle-like strips; add carrot strips to a medium bowl with 1 tbsp of the harissa; toss to coat.
- 13When the chicken is done, slice into strips.
- 14To serve, divide chicken, crisp carrots, and cauliflower rice between plates. Drizzle remaining harissa over the chicken and serve with warm lemon wedges. Enjoy!