- 1English cucumber
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ½ (227 g) blockmozzarella cheese
- 16 slicesprosciutto
- 12sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 8 sliceswhole grain bread
- 1yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  pure maple syrup
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 English cucumber 1 small pkg grape tomatoes 1 yellow bell pepper
- 2Shave leaves off the stems of the parsley; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Place in a medium bowl.
- 3Finely chop the olives and sun-dried tomatoes; add to the bowl with the parsley.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 12 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 4Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the olives along with oil and spices. Stir to combine the tapenade.
2 cloves garlic 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Italian seasoning ⅛ tsp black pepper ⅛ tsp crushed red pepper
- 5Add vinegar, oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper to a medium bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
4 tsp red wine vinegar 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Trim off the ends of the cucumber; slice crosswise into thin rounds. Add to the salad bowl with the dressing.
- 7Halve the tomatoes and add to the salad bowl; stir to combine.
- 8Trim and thinly slice the bell pepper into rounds.
- 9Thinly slice cheese.
½ (227 g) block mozzarella cheese
- 10In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and vinegar; stir to combine.
¼ cup mayonnaise 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 11Spread mayo over the bread and layer with cheese, prosciutto, bell pepper, and tapenade.
8 slices whole grain bread 16 slices prosciutto
- 12To serve, divide salad and sandwiches between plates. Enjoy!