- ½English cucumber
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 8 slicesprosciutto
- 6sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 4 sliceswhole grain bread
- ½yellow bell pepper
-  black pepper
-  crushed red pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  Italian seasoning
-  pure maple syrup
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ English cucumber ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ yellow bell pepper
- 2Shave leaves off the stems of the parsley; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Place in a small bowl.
- 3Finely chop the olives and sun-dried tomatoes; add to the bowl with the parsley.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted 6 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 4Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the olives along with oil and spices. Stir to combine the tapenade.
1 clove garlic 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Italian seasoning 1 pinch black pepper 1 pinch crushed red pepper
- 5Add vinegar, oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper to a medium bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tsp red wine vinegar 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Trim off the ends of the cucumber; slice crosswise into thin rounds. Add to the salad bowl with the dressing.
- 7Halve the tomatoes and add to the salad bowl; stir to combine.
- 8Trim and thinly slice the bell pepper into rounds.
- 9Thinly slice cheese.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10In a small bowl combine mayonnaise and vinegar; stir to combine.
2 tbsp mayonnaise 1 tsp red wine vinegar
- 11Spread mayo over the bread and layer with cheese, prosciutto, bell pepper, and tapenade.
4 slices whole grain bread 8 slices prosciutto
- 12To serve, divide salad and sandwiches between plates. Enjoy!