- 1 crownbroccoli
- 1 medium headcauliflower
- ⅔ (227 g) blockcheddar cheese
- 0.68 kgchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 237 mlchicken or vegetable broth
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
0.68 kg chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2Peel and small dice the onion.
1 medium yellow onion
- 3Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add the chicken, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 6-8 minutes.
1 tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium head cauliflower 1 crown broccoli
- 7Cut the cauliflower into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl.
- 8Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces. Add to bowl with the cauliflower.
- 9Add the cauliflower, broccoli, and broth to the skillet and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 6-8 minutes.
237 ml chicken or vegetable broth
- 10Coarsely grate the cheddar.
⅔ (227 g) block cheddar cheese
- 11Once the vegetables are tender, remove skillet from the heat. Add cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth and creamy.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, divide the chicken and vegetables between bowls. Enjoy!