- ½ crownbroccoli
- ½ medium headcauliflower
- ⅓ (8 oz) blockcheddar cheese
- ¾ lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 fl ozchicken or vegetable broth
- ⅛ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces.
¾ lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 2Preheat a large skillet over medium heat.
- 3Peel and small dice the onion.
½ medium yellow onion
- 4Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 5Add the chicken, onion, paprika, salt, and pepper to the skillet. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
½ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ medium head cauliflower ½ crown broccoli
- 7Cut the cauliflower into quarters, then trim off and discard the leaves and thick stem. Using a box grater or food processor, coarsely grate the cauliflower and transfer to a large bowl.
- 8Separate broccoli into bite-sized florets and cut stems into smaller pieces. Add to bowl with the cauliflower.
- 9Add the cauliflower, broccoli, and broth to the skillet and cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are tender, 5-7 minutes.
4 fl oz (½ cup) chicken or vegetable broth
- 10Coarsely grate the cheddar.
⅓ (8 oz) block cheddar cheese
- 11Once the vegetables are tender, remove skillet from the heat. Add cheese, yogurt, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth and creamy.
⅛ cup plain Greek yogurt ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12To serve, divide the chicken and vegetables between bowls. Enjoy!