- 2 small bunchesasparagus
- 1 small pkgchives
- 0.454 kgnew potatoes
- 0.68 kgstriploin (New York strip) steak
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat the oven to 425°F (218°C) and position rack in the center. Place a baking sheet in the oven to warm up.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 small bunches asparagus 0.454 kg new potatoes 1 small pkg chives 1 lemon
- 3Cut the potatoes into 6-mm-thick slices. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and add the potatoes.
- 4Snap or cut off and discard the woody ends of the asparagus; cut the spears into 5-cm pieces. Add to the potatoes.
- 5Drizzle the potatoes and asparagus with olive oil and season with salt and pepper; toss to coat, then spread out in an even layer.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Place the sheet in the oven and roast until the vegetables are tender, 12 to 15 minutes. Once done, remove from the oven.
- 7Preheat a grill pan or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Place the steak on a plate and season with salt and pepper.
0.68 kg ribeye steak ½ tsp salt ½ tsp black pepper
- 9Juice the lemon into a large bowl, then add olive oil, Dijon, salt, and pepper; whisk together. Set aside.
1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 10Coat the grill pan or skillet with coconut oil.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 11Place the steak in the grill pan or skillet; cook until desired doneness, 2 to 5 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
- 12Chop the chives into 6-mm pieces; transfer to the bowl with the dressing.
- 13Transfer the roasted vegetables to the bowl with the dressing and toss to coat.
- 14To serve, divide the steak and salad between plates. Enjoy!