- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby arugula
- 0.45 kgcremini mushrooms
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (227 g) blockmozzarella cheese
- 1 mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
0.45 kg cremini mushrooms 1 lemon 1 (142 g) pkg baby arugula
- 2Peel and small dice onion; peel and mince garlic. Transfer both to a medium bowl.
1 medium yellow onion 2 cloves garlic
- 3Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- 4Preheat a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add onion and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 4 minutes. Reserve bowl for later.
- 7Increase heat to medium-high and add mushrooms; season with salt and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are softened and liquid has evaporated, about 8-10 minutes.
½ tsp salt ½ tsp thyme
- 8Meanwhile, roughly grate the cheese.
1 (227 g) block mozzarella cheese
- 9Combine eggs, half the cheese, salt, and pepper in the reserved bowl; whisk to combine.
12 eggs ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Preheat oven to broil on high.
- 11Spread the mushrooms evenly in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in the egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle remaining cheese over the frittata. Place skillet in the oven until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, juice the lemon into a medium salad bowl. Add oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing. Add arugula and toss to combine the salad.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp pure maple syrup ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 14To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on plates; top with arugula and enjoy!