- ½ (5 oz) pkgbaby arugula
- ½ lbcremini mushrooms
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- ½ mediumyellow onion
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the arugula if it came pre-washed.)
½ lb cremini mushrooms ½ lemon ½ (5 oz) pkg baby arugula
- 2Peel and small dice onion; peel and mince garlic. Transfer both to a medium bowl.
½ medium yellow onion 1 clove garlic
- 3Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- 4Preheat an ovenproof skillet over medium heat.
- 5Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat the bottom.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6Add onion and garlic to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Reserve bowl for later.
- 7Increase heat to medium-high and add mushrooms; season with salt and thyme. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are softened and liquid has evaporated, about 7 minutes.
¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp thyme
- 8Meanwhile, roughly grate the cheese.
½ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 9Combine eggs, half the cheese, salt, and pepper in the reserved bowl; whisk to combine.
6 eggs ¼ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 10Preheat oven to broil on high.
- 11Spread the mushrooms evenly in the skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low and pour in the egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- 12Sprinkle remaining cheese over the frittata. Place skillet in the oven until the top is set, 2-3 minutes.
- 13Meanwhile, juice the lemon into a medium salad bowl. Add oil, maple syrup, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing. Add arugula and toss to combine the salad.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 14To serve, cut frittata into wedges and place on plates; top with arugula and enjoy!