- 1 (15 oz) canblack beans
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled feta cheese
- 1 ½ cupsfrozen corn
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- ⅓ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ bunchradish
- 1red bell pepper
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to broil on high and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small bunch green onions (scallions) 1 lime ½ small bunch cilantro 1 red bell pepper ½ bunch radish 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3Trim and cut green onions crosswise into ¼-inch pieces; transfer to a baking sheet pan.
- 4Add corn to the baking sheet; drizzle with oil, season with spices, and toss to combine. Place in the oven and broil, stirring halfway through, until veggies are lightly charred, 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
1 ½ cups frozen corn 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp cumin ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can black beans
- 6Zest lime into a small bowl. Add yogurt, water, and spices to the bowl and whisk to combine the crema. Set aside.
⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt 1 tbsp water ¼ tsp cumin ⅛ tsp salt 1 pinch black pepper
- 7Juice the lime into a large salad bowl.
- 8Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the lime juice.
1 clove garlic
- 9Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl (reserving a small handful for garnish).
- 10Add oil, honey, salt, and pepper to the bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp honey ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Seed and slice bell pepper into thin strips. Trim and thinly slice radishes. Add both to the bowl with the dressing.
- 12Chop or tear romaine leaves into bite-sized pieces; transfer to the bowl, along with the beans, and toss to combine the salad.
- 13To serve, divide salad between plates or bowls, top with the corn mixture, and drizzle with lime crema. Sprinkle with feta and reserved cilantro. Enjoy!
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled feta cheese