- 8 slicesbacon
- 1 small pkgchives
- 2 cupsedamame
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small pkg chives 1 lemon 1 head romaine lettuce 2 avocados 2 mangoes
- 2Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crispy, 3-5 minutes per side.
8 slices bacon
- 4Meanwhile, finely dice chives. Peel and mince garlic. Place both in a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Place frozen edamame in a medium bowl, cover with hot water (from the tap), and let sit 5 minutes. Drain in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 cups edamame
- 6Juice the lemon into the bowl with the chives.
- 7Add mayonnaise and spices to the bowl and whisk to combine the dressing.
3 tbsp mayonnaise ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8Chop or tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a salad bowl.
- 9Once the bacon is cooked transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and pat to remove excess oil. Crumble or chop into small pieces and add to the bowl.
- 10Halve and pit the avocados. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out into the salad bowl.
- 11Peel mangoes and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Slice the mangoes and add to the bowl.
- 12Add edamame to the bowl and toss to combine.
- 13To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls. Drizzle dressing over salad and enjoy!