- 8 slicesbacon
- 1 small pkgchives
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  cayenne pepper
- 1Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 small pkg chives 1 lemon 1 head romaine lettuce 2 avocados 2 mangoes
- 3Add the bacon to the skillet and cook until crispy, 3-5 minutes per side.
8 slices bacon
- 4Meanwhile, finely dice chives. Peel and mince garlic. Add the garlic and half of the chives to a small bowl; save remaining chives for garnish.
2 cloves garlic
- 5Juice the lemon into the bowl with the chives.
- 6Add mayonnaise and spices to the bowl and whisk to combine the dressing.
⅓ cup mayonnaise ¼ tsp cayenne pepper ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Chop or tear the lettuce into bite-sized pieces and transfer to a salad bowl.
- 8Halve and pit the avocados. Slice thinly while still in skin, then scoop out into the salad bowl.
- 9Peel the mangos and slice the flesh away from the pit, starting with the flat sides. Slice the mangos and add to the bowl.
- 10Once the bacon is cooked, transfer to a plate lined with paper towels and pat to remove excess oil. Crumble or chop into small pieces and add to the bowl. Toss to combine.
- 11To serve, divide the salad between plates or bowls. Drizzle dressing over salad and sprinkle with reserved chives. Enjoy!