- 2 headsbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 pintgrape tomatoes
- 2green bell peppers
- 1 ½ lblean ground beef
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  garlic powder
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon 2 green bell peppers 1 pint grape tomatoes 2 heads butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Zest lemon into a small bowl.
- 3Juice half of the lemon into the bowl with the zest. Add mayo and spices; whisk to combine the aioli and set aside.
¼ cup mayonnaise 1 tsp garlic powder 1 tsp paprika ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 4Juice remaining lemon into a large salad bowl. Add oil, salt, and pepper; whisk to combine the dressing and set aside.
¼ cup extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Form the ground beef into 4 equal-sized patties, place on a plate, and season with salt and pepper.
1 ½ lb lean ground beef ½ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 6Preheat a large grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 7Once the grill pan or skillet is hot, coat with oil.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8Place the burger patties in the grill pan and cook, undisturbed, 3-4 minutes; flip patties and cook an additional 2-3 minutes, until cooked through. Once done, transfer to a clean plate.
- 9Meanwhile, seed and slice the bell peppers into thin strips; add to the salad bowl.
- 10Halve the tomatoes and add to the bowl.
- 11Separate the lettuce leaves. Set aside 2 large leaves per burger; chop or tear remaining leaves into bite-sized pieces and add to the bowl with the dressing. Toss to combine the salad.
- 12Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Top with a burger patty and a spoonful of aioli. Serve with salad on the side and enjoy!