- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 clovegarlic
- ½ pintgrape tomatoes
- 1red bell pepper
- ½ mediumred onion
- ½ cupwalnuts
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red lentils
-  vegan mayonnaise
- 1Rinse lentils under cold water and transfer to a small saucepan. Add water and bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer, cover with a lid, and cook until the lentils are just tender, 15 minutes.
½ cup red lentils 1 cup water
- 2Meanwhile, wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 red bell pepper ½ pint grape tomatoes ½ avocado ½ small bunch cilantro ½ lime ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 3Seed bell pepper, slice into thin strips. Peel, halve, and thinly slice onion.
½ medium red onion
- 4Preheat a skillet over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, add oil and swirl to coat. Add onions, bell peppers, salt, and pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, about 8 minutes.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 5Quarter tomatoes and set aside.
- 6Halve and pit the avocado; slice crosswise and then lengthwise to form cubes while still in the skin and scoop out with a spoon.
- 7Shave the cilantro leaves off the stems; discard the stems and roughly chop the leaves. Set aside.
- 8Finely chop walnuts and place in a medium bowl.
½ cup walnuts
- 9Peel and mince garlic; add to the bowl with the walnuts.
1 clove garlic
- 10Add oil, water, and spices to the bowl.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp water 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp oregano ½ tsp cumin ¼ tsp salt
- 11Add the cooked lentils to the bowl and stir until well combined.
- 12To make the crema, juice the lime into a small bowl; add mayo and whisk to combine.
2 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 13Separate the lettuce into leaves. Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Top with lentil taco "meat", veggies, cilantro, and crema. Enjoy!