- 2 clovesgarlic
- 1 (4 oz) loggoat cheese
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 lbwhite mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  butter, unsalted
- 1Wash and thinly slice leeks.
- 2Heat a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Preheat oven to broil setting and position rack about 6 inches from the top.
- 4Melt butter in skillet. Add leeks and season with salt pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
2 tbsp butter, unsalted ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Wash and slice mushrooms. Peel and mince garlic.
1 lb white mushrooms 2 cloves garlic
- 6Add mushrooms and garlic to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, 4-5 minutes.
- 7Wash and dry parsley. Shave leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves.
1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 8In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, water, ¾ of the parsley (save the rest for garnishing), salt, and pepper.
12 eggs 4 tbsp water ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Crumble goat cheese and stir about ½ into egg mixture (save the rest for sprinkling overtop).
1 (4 oz) log goat cheese
- 10Spread out leeks and mushrooms evenly in the skillet. Pour in egg mixture. As eggs set around the edge of the skillet, gently lift cooked portions with a spatula to allow uncooked egg to flow underneath. Cook until bottom and sides are firm but the top is still runny, 5-7 minutes.
- 11Sprinkle with remaining goat cheese. Place skillet in the oven until the top is set and lightly browned, 2-3 minutes.
- 12To serve, cut frittata into wedges, place on a plate, and garnish with remaining parsley. Enjoy!