- 2 (170 ml) jarsartichoke hearts, marinated
- 1 headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 2 (398 ml) canscannellini (white kidney) beans
- 4 stickscelery
- 2 (170 g) canschunk light tuna in water
- 1 small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ½ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ½ (227 g) blockmozzarella cheese
- 10sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
-  black pepper
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 lemon 4 sticks celery 1 small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley 1 head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
2 (398 ml) cans cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 3Zest and juice lemon into a large bowl.
- 4Peel and mince shallots; add to the bowl with the lemon and stir to combine.
- 5Trim celery and thinly slice crosswise at an angle; add to the bowl.
- 6Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes and add to the bowl.
10 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7Drain and thinly slice artichokes; add to the bowl.
2 (170 ml) jars artichoke hearts, marinated
- 8Halve olives lengthwise and add to the bowl.
½ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 9Cut cheese into small cubes; add to the bowl.
½ (227 g) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add most of the parsley to the bowl (reserve a small amount for garnish).
- 11Drain and flake tuna. Add to the bowl along with beans, mayo, and pepper. Stir to combine the salad.
2 (170 g) cans chunk light tuna in water 2 tbsp mayonnaise ¼ tsp black pepper
- 12Separate the lettuce into leaves. Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Top with tuna salad and garnish with reserved parsley. Enjoy!