- 1 (6 oz) jarartichoke hearts, marinated
- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 (15 oz) cancannellini (white kidney) beans
- 2 stickscelery
- 1 (6 oz) canchunk light tuna in water
- ½ small bunchItalian (flat-leaf) parsley
- ¼ cupKalamata olives, pitted
- ¼ (8 oz) blockmozzarella cheese
- 5sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
-  black pepper
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ lemon 2 sticks celery ½ small bunch Italian (flat-leaf) parsley ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Drain and rinse the beans in a colander; set aside to drain further.
1 (15 oz) can cannellini (white kidney) beans
- 3Zest and juice lemon into a medium bowl.
- 4Peel and mince shallot; add to the bowl with the lemon and stir to combine.
- 5Trim celery and thinly slice crosswise at an angle; add to the bowl.
- 6Thinly slice sun-dried tomatoes and add to the bowl.
5 sun-dried tomatoes, oil-packed
- 7Drain and thinly slice artichokes; add to the bowl.
1 (6 oz) jar artichoke hearts, marinated
- 8Halve olives lengthwise and add to the bowl.
¼ cup Kalamata olives, pitted
- 9Cut cheese into small cubes; add to the bowl.
¼ (8 oz) block mozzarella cheese
- 10Shave parsley leaves off the stems; discard the stems and mince the leaves. Add most of the parsley to the bowl (reserve a small amount for garnish).
- 11Drain and flake tuna. Add to the bowl along with beans, mayo, and pepper. Stir to combine the salad.
1 (6 oz) can chunk light tuna in water 1 tbsp mayonnaise ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Separate the lettuce into leaves. Pile leaves, in stacks of two per wrap, onto plates. Top with tuna salad and garnish with reserved parsley. Enjoy!