- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby arugula
- 2 stickscelery
- 2 (170 g) canschunk light tuna in water
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 56 gParmesan cheese
- 8 sliceswhole grain bread
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  red wine vinegar
- 1Preheat oven to broil and position rack under the broiler.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic, oil, vinegar, Dijon, dill, salt, and pepper.
2 cloves garlic 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar 2 tbsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp dill ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Drain tuna, add to bowl, and flake with a fork.
2 (170 g) cans chunk light tuna in water
- 4Wash, dry, and small dice celery. Add to bowl and mix well. Set aside.
2 sticks celery
- 5Wash and dry arugula. Wash and slice tomatoes into rounds.
1 (142 g) pkg baby arugula 2 tomatoes
- 6Grate ½ cup Parmesan.
56 g Parmesan cheese
- 7Place bread slices on a sheet pan. Top 4 of the slices with a few arugula leaves, tomato slices, and tuna mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
8 slices whole grain bread
- 8Place in the oven and broil until cheese melts and browns, 3-4 minutes.
- 9In a large bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp red wine vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 10Add arugula to bowl and toss to coat.
- 11To serve, place tuna melts on a plate and have salad on the side. Enjoy!