- ½ headbutter (Boston) lettuce
- 1 (15 oz) cangarbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 2large flour tortillas
- ½ mediumred onion
- 1 mediumzucchini squash
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 medium zucchini squash ½ lemon 1 tomato ½ head butter (Boston) lettuce
- 2Preheat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Trim ends and slice zucchini lengthwise into ¼-inch thick planks. Place in a medium bowl.
- 4Peel and thinly slice onion into rings; add to the bowl with the zucchini. Add oil and salt; toss to coat.
½ medium red onion 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt
- 5Once the grill pan is hot, add the veggies and cook until tender, 3-4 minutes per side. Return veggies to the bowl and cover with foil.
- 6Meanwhile, drain and rinse beans; transfer to a blender.
1 (15 oz) can garbanzo beans (chickpeas)
- 7Peel garlic and add to the blender.
2 cloves garlic
- 8Juice lemon into the blender. Add water, oil, tahini, paprika, and salt. Blend on high for several minutes until smooth. Add more water, one tbsp at a time, if needed, to reach desired consistency. Set aside.
3 tbsp water 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp tahini ¼ tsp paprika ¼ tsp salt
- 9Thinly slice tomato into rounds.
- 10Place tortillas on a flat surface and spread evenly with hummus. Divide zucchini, onion, tomato, and lettuce between them; roll tightly to close.
2 large flour tortillas
- 11Return grill pan to medium-high heat. Once the grill pan is hot, coat the bottom with oil. Place wraps on the grill and cook, rotating every 1-2 minutes, until tortillas are crispy and golden. Cut each wrap in half.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 12To serve, divide wraps between plates and enjoy!