- 2 earscorn
- ½ lbsea scallops
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
1 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce. (Skip the mixed greens if they came pre-washed.)
1 lime 1 avocado 1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 3Lightly oil grates or pan. Remove husks and silks from corn. Grill corn, turning occasionally until corn begins to char (8-10 min). Set aside to cool.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 ears corn
- 4While the corn cooks, peel and finely chop the shallot. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- 5Juice the lime into the medium bowl; add olive oil, cumin, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper ½ tsp cumin
- 6Pat scallops dry with paper towel. (If using an outdoor grill, thread scallops, side by side onto skewers so that scallops lie flat.) Drizzle scallops with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Grill scallops until grill marks appear about 2-3 minutes, flip and cook other side) about 2 minutes.
½ lb sea scallops 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Working one ear at a time, hold the corn vertically inside a large bowl and slice the kernels away from the cob; discard the cob. Add the kernels to the salad dressing.
- 8Halve the avocado and remove pit. Thinly slice the flesh while still in the skin and then scoop out the slices using a spoon.
- 9To serve, toss lettuce with corn mixture and avocado, arrange on a plate, and top with grilled scallops. Enjoy!