- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1 small bunchgreen onions (scallions)
- 1jalapeño pepper
- ½ smallpineapple
- 2pork sausages
- 1red bell pepper
- 6small corn tortillas
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
1 red bell pepper 1 jalapeño pepper 1 small bunch green onions (scallions) ½ small pineapple ½ small bunch cilantro 1 lime
- 2Cut the bell pepper into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds. Place in a medium bowl.
- 3Halve jalapeño pepper lengthwise; seed and remove ribs with a spoon. Add to the bowl. (Be careful, with jalapeños, do not touch your eyes and ensure you wash your hands after handling or wear gloves while preparing.)
- 4Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 5Trim off and discard ends of the green onions; add to the bowl. Drizzle with oil and season with spices. Toss to coat.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ½ tsp cumin 1 pinch chili powder
- 6Working in batches if necessary, place veggies on the grill. Cook until tender and charred, 2-3 minutes per side. Return grilled veggies to the bowl and set aside.
- 7Place sausages on the grill and reduce heat to medium. Cook, turning occasionally, until sausages are cooked through, 12-15 minutes. Once done, transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
2 pork sausages
- 8Meanwhile, small dice grilled bell pepper, jalapeño, and half of the green onions (set aside the other half for garnish). Return chopped veggies to the bowl.
- 9Cut off skin from pineapple, core, and small dice. Add to the bowl with the veggies.
- 10Shave cilantro leaves off the stems; discard stems and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl.
- 11Juice half the lime into the bowl and stir to combine the salsa. Cut remaining lime into wedges and set aside.
- 12Warm tortillas in the grill pan, oven, or microwave (optional), 15-30 seconds.
6 small corn tortillas
- 13Meanwhile, slice sausages into ½-inch thick rounds, at an angle.
- 14To serve, fill tortillas with sausage, salsa, and whole grilled green onion. Divide tacos and lime wedges between plates. Enjoy!