- ½ (4 oz) pkgcrumbled blue cheese
- ⅛ cupdried cranberries
- ¾ lbribeye steak
- 1 (5 oz) pkgspring mix (mixed greens)
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat a grill pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Pat the steak dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with salt and pepper on both sides.
¾ lb ribeye steak ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3When the grill pan is hot, coat with oil.
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4Add steak and cook until desired doneness, 2-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and loosely cover with foil.
- 5Meanwhile, combine oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper in a large salad bowl; whisk to combine the dressing.
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 2 tsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Wash, quarter, core, and thinly slice the pear; add to the bowl with the dressing.
- 7Wash the spring mix (skip if it came pre-washed), and add to the bowl with the dressing and pears. Toss to combine the salad.
1 (5 oz) pkg spring mix (mixed greens)
- 8Thinly slice steak against the grain.
- 9To serve, divide the salad between plates; top with steak, blue cheese, and cranberries. Enjoy!
½ (4 oz) pkg crumbled blue cheese ⅛ cup dried cranberries