- 1 lbchicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4 clovesgarlic
- 2 pintsgrape tomatoes
- 4large flour tortillas
- 1 ozParmesan cheese
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- 1 headromaine lettuce
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  virgin coconut oil
-  Worcestershire sauce
- 1Heat a grill pan, outdoor grill, or skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Peel and mince garlic. Grate 2 tsp of lemon zest. In a medium bowl, prepare marinade by whisking together ½ of the garlic (save the rest for the dressing), lemon zest and juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
4 cloves garlic zest and juice from 1 lemon 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 3Slice chicken in half horizontally to form thin fillets. Add to marinade and toss to coat.
1 lb chicken breasts, boneless skinless
- 4Coat grill or bottom of skillet with oil. Add chicken and cook until cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side.
2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 5Wash and dry lettuce. Halve lengthwise, then chop crosswise into 1 inch strips. Transfer to a large bowl.
1 head romaine lettuce
- 6Grate ¼ cup of Parmesan. In a medium bowl, prepare dressing by whisking together remaining garlic, Parmesan, lemon juice, yogurt, olive oil, Dijon, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper.
1 oz Parmesan cheese juice of ½ lemon ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp Dijon mustard ½ tsp Worcestershire sauce ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Pour dressing into bowl with lettuce and toss to coat.
- 8Thinly slice chicken into strips.
- 9Place tortillas on a flat surface, add lettuce to the middle, and top with chicken. Tightly roll to close. Place on the grill/skillet seam side down and toast until golden brown, 1-2 minutes per side.
4 large flour tortillas
- 10Slice remaining lemon into wedges. Wash tomatoes.
½ lemon 2 pints grape tomatoes
- 11To serve, place chicken wraps on a plate, add tomatoes on the side, and garnish with lemon wedges. Enjoy!