- 1 (142 g) pkgbaby arugula
- 4flatbreads or naan
- 1 small pkgfresh basil
- 6 clovesgarlic
- 1 small pkggrape tomatoes
- 1 (425 g) pkgricotta cheese
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- 2Peel and mince garlic. In a small bowl, mix together garlic, oil, salt, and pepper.
6 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 3Wash, dry, and halve tomatoes.
1 small pkg grape tomatoes
- 4Measure out 2 cups of ricotta.
1 (425 g) pkg ricotta cheese
- 5Place flatbreads on a flat surface. Spoon oil and garlic mixture over top, add tomatoes, and finish off with spoonfuls of ricotta.
4 flatbreads or naan
- 6Place in the oven, directly on the rack, and bake until cheese melts, 8-10 minutes. Then broil for 1-2 minutes.
- 7Wash and dry arugula and basil. Pick basil leaves off the stems; discard the stems and thinly slice the leaves into ribbons.
1 (142 g) pkg baby arugula 1 small pkg fresh basil
- 8In a small bowl, prepare salad dressing by whisking together oil, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper.
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar ¼ tsp Dijon mustard ⅛ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 9Remove pizzas from oven and garnish with basil; slice into wedges.
- 10To serve, place pizza on a plate and have salad on the side. Enjoy!