- 1 small bunchasparagus
- ½ small pkgfresh rosemary
- 2 clovesgarlic
- 4lamb loin chops
- 2 capsportobello mushrooms
-  black pepper
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Wash and dry the fresh produce.
½ small pkg fresh rosemary 1 small bunch asparagus 2 caps portobello mushrooms
- 3Peel and mince garlic; transfer to a small bowl.
2 cloves garlic
- 4Slide rosemary leaves off the sprigs; discard sprigs and mince the leaves. Add to the bowl with the garlic, along with oil, salt, and pepper; stir to combine.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 5Pat lamb chops dry with paper towels, place on a plate, and coat both sides with half the garlic-rosemary oil; set aside.
4 lamb loin chops
- 6Snap or cut off the woody ends of the asparagus. Transfer spears to a baking sheet pan.
- 7Remove stems and slice mushrooms into ¼-inch pieces; add to the baking sheet with the asparagus.
- 8Drizzle remaining garlic-rosemary oil over the veggies, toss to coat, and place in the oven. Bake, tossing once, until fork-tender, 10-12 minutes.
- 9Meanwhile, preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 10Once the skillet is hot, add chops and cook, flipping once, until desired doneness, 4-5 minutes for medium-rare. Transfer to a clean plate and cover loosely with foil.
- 11To serve, divide veggies and lamb chops between plates. Enjoy!