- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 1jalapeño pepper
- ¼ cupplain Greek yogurt
- ½ mediumred onion
- 8small corn tortillas
- ¾ lbsole fillets
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 mangoes 1 jalapeño pepper 1 lime ½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Peel the mangoes, then slice off the flesh from the pit, starting with the flatter sides; discard the pit and small dice the flesh (cut into ¼-inch cubes). Transfer to a medium bowl (that will hold the salsa).
- 3Quarter the jalapeño pepper lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the pepper and add to the salsa bowl.
- 4Trim off and discard the ends of the onion and remove the outer layer; small dice the onion (cut into ¼-inch pieces) and add to the salsa bowl.
½ medium red onion
- 5Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and preheat over medium heat.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6While the skillet heats up, pat the sole fillets dry with paper towels and place on a plate. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper on both sides.
¾ lb sole fillets ½ tsp chili powder ½ tsp cumin ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 7Once the skillet is hot, add the fish fillets and cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate. Cook in batches if necessary.
- 8While the fish cooks, using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa.
- 9Juice the lime; add ½ of the juice to the salsa and the other ½ to a small bowl.
- 10Season the salsa with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 11Add yogurt to the bowl of lime juice and stir to combine.
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 12Place the tortillas on a small plate and cover with a damp paper towel; microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
8 small corn tortillas
- 13Flake the fish with a fork.
- 14To serve, divide the fish among the tortillas, top with the salsa, and drizzle with the crema. Enjoy!