- ½ small bunchcilantro
- 0.34 kgcod fillet
- 1jalapeño pepper
- 8small corn tortillas
-  black pepper
-  chili powder
-  extra virgin olive oil
- 1Wash and dry the fresh produce.
2 peaches 1 avocado 1 jalapeño pepper ½ lime ½ small bunch cilantro
- 2Quarter the peaches lengthwise (around the pit) and twist the quarters to separate, then remove and discard the pit; small dice the quarters into 6-mm cubes. Transfer to a medium bowl (that will hold the salsa).
- 3Halve the avocado lengthwise and twist the halves to separate, then remove the pit with a knife or spoon; scoop out and small dice the flesh into 6-mm cubes. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 4Quarter the jalapeño pepper lengthwise; remove and discard the stem, seeds, and membranes. Finely dice the pepper and add to the salsa bowl.
- 5Using a knife, shave the cilantro leaves off the stems at a downward angle, working away from your body; discard the stems and finely chop the leaves. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 6Trim off and discard the ends of the shallot; peel and finely dice the shallot. Add to the salsa bowl.
- 7Add olive oil to a nonstick skillet and preheat over medium heat.
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8While the skillet heats up, pat the fish dry with paper towels and place on a plate; season with chili powder, salt, and pepper on both sides.
0.34 kg cod fillet 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 9Once the skillet is hot, add the fish; cook until it is cooked through and flakes easily, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Once done, transfer to a plate.
- 10Juice the lime and add to the salsa bowl.
- 11Season the salsa with salt and pepper; toss to combine.
¼ tsp salt ⅛ tsp black pepper
- 12Wrap the tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave until heated through, 15 to 30 seconds.
8 small corn tortillas
- 13Using a fork or your hands, flake the fish.
- 14To serve, divide the fish between the tortillas and top with the avocado-peach salsa. Enjoy!