- 1 lbBrussels sprouts
- 4pork chops, bone-in
- 1 lbred grapes
-  balsamic vinegar
-  black pepper
-  Dijon mustard
-  extra virgin olive oil
-  pure maple syrup
-  virgin coconut oil
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Wash brussels sprouts and grapes. Trim ends and halve the brussels sprouts. Pick grapes off the stems. Transfer to a sheet pan.
1 lb brussels sprouts 1 lb red grapes
- 3Drizzle with oil and season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 1 tsp thyme ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 4Place in the oven and roast until browned and tender, 20 minutes.
- 5In a medium bowl, whisk together Dijon, vinegar, maple syrup, thyme, salt, and pepper.
1 tsp Dijon mustard 1 tsp balsamic vinegar 1 tsp pure maple syrup ¼ tsp thyme ¼ tsp salt ¼ tsp black pepper
- 6Add pork chops to marinade and toss to coat.
4 pork chops, bone-in
- 7Heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- 8Coat bottom of skillet with oil. Add pork chops and cook until cooked through, 3-5 minutes per side, depending on thickness. Spoon any remaining marinade over top while cooking.
about 2 tbsp virgin coconut oil
- 9Remove sheet from oven, drizzle brussels sprouts and grapes with vinegar, and toss to coat.
2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 10To serve, place pork chops, brussels sprouts, and grapes on a plate. Enjoy!